[Freeswitch-users] deflect issue

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:44:54 PST 2009

I am trying to use the deflect command to transfer an inbound call.  The
call is established and the command seems to complete successfully.  If I
bump up the sofia logging, I see the command executed in the LUA script and
I see output from the console from sofia that seems to indicate the deflect
refer has been initiated, but there are never any SIP messages sent to the
gateway.  See the console output below.  The next SIP message I see is a BYE
from the gateway when I hang up.  Do I have something configured
incorrectly?

Jonathan

2009-02-12 12:36:52 [INFO] switch_cpp.cpp:1086 console_log() Awake Lua
execute(deflect,
sofia/external/6265551212 at aristotle.mn.maestroconference.com:5080:5080)
nua: nua_refer: entering
nua(0x937f0f0): sent signal r_refer
nua: nua_stack_set_params: entering
soa_set_params(static::0x93e65c0, ...) called
nua: nua_application_event: entering
nua: nua_handle_magic: entering