[Freeswitch-users] stream a file multicast with mod_esf

Sluschny, Thomas Thomas.Sluschny at siemens.com
Thu Feb 12 08:12:26 PST 2009

Hi  Brian,

i thought if i can stream from portaudio it is almost the same with
streaming from file,
so it should working already now.
Is this not the design idea of channels and media to do so?

regards,
thomas

PS: sry for improper formatted mail, i cant reply at the moment and have
to copy mail from archive :(