[Freeswitch-users] "Reverse Clock Skew Detected" - what does itmean ?

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Thu Dec 31 15:02:23 PST 2009

Hi Anthony

it's Windows XP - there was no time change on the PC any time close to this event - or indeed for weeks since FreeSwitch was installed.

I'll check, but I don't think the machine is even using SNTP.

What does FreeSwitch define as a "profound jump in time" ?

regards
Dave

(off to see the New Year in now !)