[Freeswitch-users] problems getting openzap compiled for use with freeswitch

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Dec 30 08:28:48 PST 2009

On 30 Dec 2009 at 4:18, Fred-145 wrote:

> Provided you are aware that a lot of users have problems getting
> X100xP cards to work on their hardware (either due to some issue with
> the PCI bus, or the Silicon Labs DAA chips not supporting the POTS line
> to which they are connected)... here's what I did to compile Dahdi (the
> new name for Zaptel) from source:

Not an issue in this machine, the 2 cards worked fine with asterisk now and
dahdi previously.

> The next step, which I haven't done yet, is compiling OpenZap so it
> talks to Dahdi/Zaptel, which talks to the actual hardware.

I'd love to hear your feedback on that when you do.

I'm hoping to get this up and running this weekend, but currently more
committed to getting zrtp working with the tivi client on my windows mobile
phone.  It's giving a registration forbidden message, but I don't see
anything on the fs_cli to indicate it's even connected :-(
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting