[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference scalability

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:30:29 PST 2009

I am more than sure there is probably plenty of room for conference
optimizations it's just a big task.
We don't have a test labbed up and an urgency to work on it.  If you really
want us to pursue trying to improve the performance perhaps you can contact
us at consulting at freeswitch.org and provide us with access your test
environment and let us investigate the possibility of making improvements.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm