[Freeswitch-users] Java ESL

Niall Crosby niall.crosby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:05:12 PST 2009

Hi,

I am about to start writing a Java Event Socket Library as I can't find one
already written thats available.
1 - Is there one already out there?
2 - If not, any pointers as to what design I should follow? Which of the
current ESL's is the best modal to follow?

Thanks,
Niall.

material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent
those of the sender. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.