[Freeswitch-users] Routing calls to Another FS server

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 10 10:13:29 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Otis <abeka at greatiam.com> wrote:

> I have 2 FS servers FS1 (aka medion) and FS3 (callweaver). These are set
> as gateways and register with each other. I wanted all users on FS1 to
> dial those on FS3 with  prefix 33  ie extn 1001 on FS3 will be dialed as
> 331001 on FS1.
>
> I have a dialplan as follows in .../dialplan/default/ callweaver.xml
>
> > <extension name="callweaver">
> > <condition field="destination_number" expression="^33(\d+)$">
> > <action application="bridge" data="sofia/profilename/$1 at 192.168.1.110"/>
> > </condition>
> > </extension>
>
> I have also used
>
> <extension name="callweaver">
>  <condition field="destination_number" value="^33(.*)$">
>    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/profilename/$1 at 192.168.1.110
> "/>
>  </condition>
> </extension>
>
> I have also used the line <action application="bridge"
> data="sofia/gateway/outbound.callweaver/$1"/>
> in place of <action application="bridge"
> data="sofia/profilename/$1 at 192.168.1.110"/>
> without any joy.
>
> I am getting error  Not - found from the client.  I am registered as
> 1001 on FS1.

Otis,

I would recommend that you turn on debugging and capture the console output.
Put it in a pastebin and then respond to this thread with a link to the
pastebin URL. FYI, here's a handy page that will give you some nice pointers
on how to gather information when you're doing troubleshooting:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

It has detailed instructions on getting console output, dumping to pastebin,
etc. If you want to get really fancy you can also try Tony's handy-dandy
debug Perl script: libs/esl/perl/logger.pl under the FS source directory.
Run the script, make your call, then hit ctrl-C. The script will upload the
log to pastebin for you and tell you the URL. :)

-MC