[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring IVR pressed-options in XML IVR

Alberto Escudero aep.lists at it46.se
Thu Dec 10 09:07:30 PST 2009

Hi,

I am currently creating IVR using the functions provided in the XML dialplan
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_ivr

Using functions like this
<entry action="menu-play-sound" digits="1"
param="$${base_dir}/1255549537_Welcome.wav"/>
I can play files, etc.

I wonder what is the smartest way to monitor (as in big brother) the
options selected by the user:

I assume that I can include an entry of the type:
<entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="1" param="javascript foo.js"/>
and include in foo.js the code to track the selection.

But I wonder if this is the best approach

/aep

--
Stopping junk mailers is good for the environment