[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 29 08:19:32 PDT 2009

I was able to do this using OpenVZ, You can get away with it on
smaller instances... like if you're doing one instance per company but
don't expect live migration to work as well on large instances with
thousands of calls up at once. You need a fast network, fast disks and
to follow the howto on the wiki.

/b