[Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

Mike Peace MPeace at edcogroupinc.com
Wed Aug 26 07:26:45 PDT 2009

Ok it is NI2 according to Qwest,

Mike Peace
Network Analyst
EDCO, The Document People
Direct 417-447-3367

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Mike Peace
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:58 AM
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

I found and edited openzap.cong file, the openzap.conf.xml file is in the correct dir but the only example I can find is for a Euro E1 setup not a US T1. I

I have turned up data T1 circuits for WAN links before but not telco stuff. The provider is Qwest, I’ll have to ask about the NI2 , DMS question.

Mike