[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:06:56 PDT 2009

Giovanni,
you mean like this message?

"Unable to determine location for device. Voicemail password set via FreePBX
will not be valid."

This is a known FreePBX issue. http://www.freepbx.org/v3/ticket/36

Let's keep in ming FreePBX v3 is a developer release and as such many
features are in flux and might not work. That being said there some features
in the Windows build that still do not work. The biggest one right now is
the lack of the php ESL library for Windows which affects the voicemail app.
I'm trying to get this to compile but it's been difficult.

I do include the .svn files with the FreePBX install so you can freely
install TortoiseSVN and update FreePBX at your leisure.

With regards to the sip_profiles, did you create a trunk group and trunk?

regards,

Carlos