[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Aug 24 19:56:45 PDT 2009

Windows installer does not work for me.

I've reinstalled various times, same results.

I can correctly create a number, but when I try to create a device for
that number, it tells me that cannot locate the device, and the
password for vicemail will be invalid.

After that, it begins to give the php error page, it cannot find the
start < tag in directory/default.xml

Also for me there are no sofia profiles...

So, I cannot start to test it (eg: I would like to add mod_skypiax
support to it).

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618