[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch vs. Asterisk speed on ARM

Rogelio Perez rogelio.perez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 21:45:06 PDT 2009

Thanks Andrew and Anthony,

I created a ramdisk for the db and log directories using tmpfs and now
I see better performance times:

startup:		15.6 sec.
call extension: 	0 sec.
shutdown:	7.5 sec
reload config:	0 sec.

I have noticed that during the startup there is a 12 sec. pause while
checking for UPnP:

2009-08-24 04:39:29.910459 [ERR] switch_nat.c:183 Error checking for
PMP [general error]
2009-08-24 04:39:29.910694 [DEBUG] switch_nat.c:397 Checking for UPnP
2009-08-24 04:39:41.906029 [INFO] switch_nat.c:411 No PMP or UPnP NAT
detected!

Is there any way to lower this time? Maybe disabling the check?

Thanks,
Rogelio