[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax, Skype endpoint and trunk, robustness patch

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sat Aug 15 09:02:47 PDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Seven Du<dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:
> And as I noticed you removed the sequential line hunting methods.

Because was broken. So, I aliased it to the RR.
If you think it can be useful, add a Jira for it

> Thank you very much for merging in the sk list with statistic patch,
Thanks to you for sending the patch! I've only added the callflow of
the skype client to it

> Two features are:
>
> continue load on fail: make sure the module continue load even it
> failed to talk to a skype instance

mmmmh, I'm too conservative for this one: I prefer that if you
configured a skype instance, you expect it to work, so the module must
fail if there is not such instance

> auto skype user: get the user name by the returned CURRENTUSERHANDLE
> other than  from the config xml, for easier config.

the username returned by CURRENTUSERHANDLE is checked against the
config file because is the only way you can associate interface_name
with its related Skype client instance on Windoz (no multiple X
servers there).

Thanks a lot for all your efforts!!!

-giovanni