[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax, Skype endpoint and trunk, robustness patch

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 08:41:29 PDT 2009

Great works. I tested and reported results in jira.

And as I noticed you removed the sequential line hunting methods.
Though I don't use that I think someone else may need that. Think
about the guy want skypeout accounts in a round robin manner, others
might use that in a priority manner, that means sequential search. So
it maybe a good idea to add it back. At the same time I think "ANY" is
not a good name for that method, so named it "SEQ" maybe better. Then
"ANY" can be removed later by announcing here or keep there for
backwards compatibility.

Thank you very much for merging in the sk list with statistic patch,
and for the other two features, I found it's a little hard to split
codes, so, can make two jira, and upload one patch file?

Two features are:

continue load on fail: make sure the module continue load even it
failed to talk to a skype instance
auto skype user: get the user name by the returned CURRENTUSERHANDLE
other than  from the config xml, for easier config.

Thanks.

-7-