[Freeswitch-users] Call transfer issues

Shameem Shiek gshfreesw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:10:33 PDT 2009

Hello,

Good work guys. I am having good fun using freeswitch so far. Currently, I
am having a serious issue on making a call transfer happen. The scenario is
simple.

1. Caller A arrives on extension 1 and is waiting on a fifo queue.
2. Caller B arrives on  extension 2 and dial plan bridges the call to Caller
C.

Now after a certain period of time, I want to hang up Caller B and put
Caller C in the fifo queue where Caller A is waiting. I know the UUIDs of
the all 3 calls. Naively, I tried the following and failed.

1. I put the bridged call to Caller C on park .
2. I did a "hang up" to caller B.
3. I did "fifo in" for Caller C into fifo queue of caller A.

This did not work. What is the right way to do this? Do I have make sure
uuid_transfer? I am using Event socket to do all of this.

-Shameem.