[Freeswitch-users] Outbound Proxy

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 2 16:10:48 PDT 2009

set the proxy, register-proxy to bmnha-01.bt.com and the outbound-
proxy to www.bbvservice-560129.bt.com, I regard this type of config B
R O K EN and the provider shouldn't be doing this with DNS names that
do not exist in my opinion... if they are doing this for security sake
they should just setup VPN or direct access... this type of setup must
makes my skin crawl.

/b