[Freeswitch-users] Outbound Proxy

Darren Williams darren at dmmhosting.co.uk
Sun Aug 2 03:31:17 PDT 2009

“and/or outbound proxy”, I do not seem to be able to find this parameter.

It is probably my terminology which is confusing too and what exactly I want to do. All I know is that on my Thomson ST2030. If I enter:

Registrar Server Address: bmnha-01.bt.com
Proxy Server Address: bmnha-01.bt.com
Outbound Proxy Server:www.bbvservice-560129.bt.com

Everything works fine, I would just like to be able to transfer this config to freeswitch.