[Freeswitch-users] RFC compliance list, FS Road map and RFC.5411

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Apr 30 08:43:27 PDT 2009

I can confirm that we comply with rfc 5411 in that we agree that is a
list of sip specs that we may or may not honor, and that we may or may
not have ever seen or read.  Joking aside, the sofia list is pretty
good, there are some things noted as it would be implemented in the
application.  If you have specific questions about things notated like
that in the sofia link below, reply to this thread and we'll try to
sort out if we intend or possibly do support it.

Mike