[Freeswitch-users] Re-2: Serious Problem detecting DTMF in bridged SIP call using ESL

Guido Kuth gk at exram.de
Wed Apr 29 10:52:21 PDT 2009

Hello Anthony,

sorry, but I forgot to tell you that I have an inbound ESL connection not an outbound one. So I connect to FS and then wait for Events. I know that I can set async flag in outbound socket, but is this also possible for inbound socket, and when, is it the same as in outbound socket behind the IP-Address?

Thank you very much...Guido

Original Message        processed by David.InfoCenter