[Freeswitch-users] Installation Errors

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 24 05:14:29 PDT 2009

I wouldn't compile EVERY module just because you can.  I would start
with the default modules that are known working in all places.  Then
once you're more comfortable with that then you can go off road and
compile EVERYTHING to you hearts content.  As it stands you're hitting
one compile after the other on external libs that might have problems
on some platforms with newer GCC or other unforeseen issues.  This is
why we don't have all these modules enabled on the default build.

/b

On Apr 24, 2009, at 3:45 AM, technologyinspired wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Installed mod_perl-devel and didn't find perl related problems but
> got into other problems. I guess you are right that mod_perl
> requires mod_perl-devel installed.
>
> Btw, in the recent errors I have soundtouch installed.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com