[Freeswitch-users] Internal.xml using Public context/dialplan?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 22 06:35:00 PDT 2009

The internal profile requires authentication.  Every user on that
profile would use the user_context variable to override the profile
context.

Me being paranoid when I wrote the configs I set the internal profile
to public just incase you misconfigure your system then you're not
open to the world.

/b

On Apr 22, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Fred-145 wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm going through the various configuration files to figure out how
> they
> work together, and noticed the following references: sofia.conf.xml ->
> sip_profiles/internal.xml -> "public" context.
>
> 1. Am I right in understanding that a context is a file in the
> dialplan/
> subdirectory?
> 2. Shouldn't the internal.xml SIP profile refer to the
> "default" (internal)
> context instead of "public" (external)?
>
> Thank you.

Brian West