[Freeswitch-users] Internal.xml using Public context/dialplan?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Apr 22 06:30:00 PDT 2009

Hello

I'm going through the various configuration files to figure out how they
work together, and noticed the following references: sofia.conf.xml ->
sip_profiles/internal.xml -> "public" context.

1. Am I right in understanding that a context is a file in the dialplan/
subdirectory?
2. Shouldn't the internal.xml SIP profile refer to the "default" (internal)
context instead of "public" (external)?

Thank you.