[Freeswitch-users] Recommended tools for creating/extending a sip test suite?

Stephen Crosby stevecrozz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:39:31 PDT 2009

It seems to me like the freeswitch platform itself would be a good place to
start. I haven't thoroughly thought this out, but maybe you could write a
test library using mod_<language-of-your-choice> designed to do human-like
things such as issuing dtmf tones, pausing, speaking, etc.

You could even run test scripts using the event socket (api commands) and
test the results by subscribing to related events. I'd love to hear about
what you come up with.

--Stephen