[Freeswitch-users] Adding Spanish support to say

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 14 11:12:20 PDT 2009

Cool. We've had several volunteers start translating the phrase files into
Spanish and Brazilian Portugese. We'll keep you posted when we have the
Spanish one ready. FYI, I committed a stub phrase_es.xml file but it hasn't
been translated yet except for the first twenty digits. However, there
aren't any audio files associated with it yet...

-MC