[Freeswitch-users] Adding Spanish support to say

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:07:14 PDT 2009

Brian,

  For my application I just need to be able to say a string of numbers
- Caller ID, etc.

  Other than the files used there is no syntax or grammar difference
(in Spanish) when compared to English.  I should just be able to drop
the files in.

  I'll have a problem when I need to handle IVR, voicemail, and other
more complex issues but this will solve my immediate needs.

  For now I'm just trying to figure out how to get language "es"
recognized by say...