[Freeswitch-users] Two or more simultaneous calls not

Traun Leyden tleyden at branchcut.com
Wed Apr 8 15:06:08 PDT 2009

Hi Adam,

I'm stumped .. I guess you could try the following:

* Try with the trunk version of freeswitch.  I don't think it will matter,
but just in case

* Try to simulate the same test with a Lua script.  Do you see the same
problem?

If those don't turn up anything, then the next logical step would be
to start adding printf() statements in the mod_python code and
find out where it is getting stuck.  In particular around the parts where
it swaps the threadstate in and out.  I might be able to create a patch
for you, but try those other tests first.

HTH,
Traun