[Freeswitch-users] FS failover redundancy & load balancing

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:45:27 PDT 2009

Pablo,

  It is very cool and a very compelling reason to upgrade/move to
OpenSIPS 1.5.  I'm running (mostly) OpenSIPS 1.4.4/1.4.5 now and it's
rock solid (as usual).  It's really an excellent complement to
FreeSWITCH!

  I will be doing testing with 1.5 and the new load balancer module shortly.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org