[Freeswitch-users] How to call multi gateways for failover with early media?

dujinfang dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:58:41 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have outbound gateways returns 403 or 503 constantly. So I tried  to
dial out using

sofia/gateways/gw1/xxxx|sofia/gateways/gw2/xxxx|sofia/gateways/gw3...

for fail over. To make it work, I need to set ignore_early_media=true.
However, the caller do need to hear the early media to figure out
what's going on. If I set ignore_early_media=false, only the first one
tried.

A little more detail: The gateway is first tier, if it cannot initiate
a PSTN channel returns 403/503 immediately. If it can find a PSTN
channel, but the callee fails, no answer or busy or others, it plays
early media and returns 503. If I want failover, and the early media,
how to do that?

Thanks.

regards,
Seven.