[Freeswitch-users] mod_shout delay in trunk

freeswitch-users at digitaldan.com freeswitch-users at digitaldan.com
Fri Apr 3 06:51:35 PDT 2009

I have my burst rate set to something low, 4096 right now. I also wrote a flash/flex app that has the same size buffer which results in the audio being heard immediately when connecting. As far as the audio being real time, the audio stream is about 6 seconds behind which I'm guessing is the result of the size of the lame buffers in the mod_shout modules (i'm using g.711 ulaw), I was going to look into that next week. Anyone have any thoughts about where else the delay may be happening? I hoping to get this down to around 2 seconds.

D-