[Freeswitch-users] FS and DIDs

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 10 18:34:11 PDT 2008

If the provider send me, say 100 DIDs,  can I point each of them to a
different extension ?

So I'll have 100 DIDs each of them ringing on  a different extension?

Is this the correct config ?

<extension name="DID01">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="15555551212">
       <action application="transfer" data="1001 XML default"/>
    </condition>
   </extension>

<extension name="DID02">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="15425657888">
       <action application="transfer" data="1002 XML default"/>
    </condition>
   </extension>

Jair Santos