[Freeswitch-users] FS and DIDs

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 10 18:09:36 PDT 2008

You don't setup gateways to receive calls.  You can just have your
provider send as many did's at you as they feel free to send.  Just
don't auth-calls on that profile that all the did's hit.  A gateway
has nothing to do with DID's it just registers to the far side and is
used when they challenge us.

/b