[Freeswitch-users] OSP Interop w/ Trans Nexus

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Fri Oct 31 06:14:12 PDT 2008

TransNexus would be glad to contribute the effort to add support for the
ETSI OSP protocol to Freeswitch if there is interest from the community.
Since we are not familiar with FreeSwitch, we will need to collaborate with
a FreeSwitch developer to understand how the OSP client library
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/osp-toolkit/) should be integrated with
Freeswitch.  We will also need a user who can perform beta testing on the
Freeswitch OSP implementation.

Jim Dalton
VoIP Routing, Accounting, Security
1.404.526.6053