[Freeswitch-users] OSP Interop w/ Trans Nexus

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Thu Oct 30 21:19:27 PDT 2008

I spoke to Jim about this back in January, to see if he would be able to add
OSP / FS integration to transnexus.
Last we left it at was that he'd try to get in touch with some of the
developers at VoN and see what could be done.
Perhaps, its a good time to re-initiate that discussion.

-wasim

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> There is currently no OSP support, although it would be interesting to
> add it.
>
> Mike
>
> On Oct 30, 2008, at 8:16 PM, Gregory Boehnlein wrote:
>
> > Anyone know if Freeswitch can work w/ OSP and use something like
> > Transnexus
> > for CDR/Rating?

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 300 8508070 | as
you scope creep, so shall we reap ...