[Freeswitch-users] Take uuid out of conference and bridge

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 09:57:04 PDT 2008

Hi Anthony,

Yes, it works now!!!

I added an additional 'while (session.ready())' loop in the consumer
script. I also had to add 'setAutoHangup(false)' to make it work.

For archive purposes, here is the latest version of my javascript  function:

// conf_name: the name of the conference, for example '25'
// member_id: the member_id of the consumer in the conference
// uuid: the uuid of the consumer
// customer_service_url: the endpoint of the customer service department
function bridge_to_customer_services(conf_name, member_id, uuid,
     customer_service_url)
{
     if (member_id && uuid)
     {
         var sSession = new
Session("{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=10}"
             + customer_service_url);
         var ready = sSession.ready();
         if (ready == true)
         {
             sSession.setAutoHangup(false);
             sSession.execute("intercept", uuid);
         }
         else
         {
             // No customer services
             // kick the member out off the conference and hangup.
             kick_n_hangup_member(conf_name, member_id, uuid);
         }
     }
}

Thank you very, very much for your help!

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK