[Freeswitch-users] Take uuid out of conference and bridge

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:12:49 PDT 2008

you might want to add {ignore_early_media=true} to the dial string
and also make sure it was properly setup by testing for
sSession.ready() before executing intercept but I know that would work I
tested a similar situation in my box.

is the channel who is in the conference in there via a js also,
are you being sure to test for session.ready to release the channel from the
script
when the system wants it back?

try it yourself

call the conference directly eg ext 3000 on defaults
note the uuid of that call as uuida

originate a channel into park
originate {ignore_early_media=true}/some/dial_string &park()
note that uuid as uuidb

try the cli command

uuid_transfer <uuidb> intercept:<uuida> inline

that's the same equivalent as what you are trying to do

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm