[Freeswitch-users] Take uuid out of conference and bridge

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 06:50:19 PDT 2008

Hi Anthony,

Sorry, but it still doesn't work in
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (597:10176)

It actually makes it worse sometimes.
Maybe it's a timing issue, but one of two things happen:
1.
The same problem happens as before:
The two calls are bridged, however the consumer remains in the
conference call. Since the consumer was alone in the conference, the
hold music keeps playing.

or

2.
2008-10-28 13:42:56 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:1843 audio_bridge_function()
Originate Failed.  Cause: ORIGINATOR_CANCEL

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK