[Freeswitch-users] Multiple actions for bind_meta_data app

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:02:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to know if the following scenario is possible with Freeswitch:

A connection is established between two endpoints ( soft phones).  On one
end, someone presses *1, a BEEP that indicates the beginning of recording is
heard, and then Freeswitch starts to record.  I can get recording to work
with the following line from wiki:

<action application="bind_meta_app" data="2 a s
record_session::$${base_dir}/recordings/${caller_id_number}.${strftime(%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S)}.wav"/>

In order to generate the BEEP tone, I would need the bin_meta_app to execute
two actions, one to gnerate the BEEP and the other to recrod.

How can I change the dialplan to do that?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Woody