[Freeswitch-users] Recording questions

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 14 08:32:32 PDT 2008

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#Record.2FPlayback_Commands

record_session - Dialplan Application
uuid_record - FSAPI Command
(These accomplish the same thing using different interfaces to
FreeSWITCH)

As for conference record that info is located here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_conference#record

That records everyone in the conference and not just a single session.

They should all be the same in CPU and Disk.  For example if you have
30 people in a conference and record_session all 30 then you have 30
instances of record_session going as opposed to a single conference
record.

/b