[Freeswitch-users] Recording questions

Sias Mey sias at cpdata.co.za
Tue Oct 14 08:09:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

Im messing arround with FreeSwitch after the * AMI interface gave me a
couple of head and heartaches.

Got some call routing today and had loads of fun messing with everyone
in the office, of course all of this has to lead somewhere and to that
end I'm wondering what the differance is between recording a session,
recording a uuid and recording a conferance.

are there major CPU or Disk usage variations? I see that recording a
uuid does also mix all legs together, does that hold if that uuid is in
a conferance as well? or is the conferance record function the way to go
if that is the intension?

Thanks in advance,
Sias