[Freeswitch-users] Load test - performance not even matching Asterisk

Mark Crane mctch at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 15:51:34 PDT 2008

"your last response is surprising me. I appreciate the work you have done in supporting people doing load testing. "

Countless hours at no cost to you or me have been put in by Anthony, Brian, Mike and many others in building documenting and supporting FreeSWITCH. If you truly do appreciate the work then join the community and do things that help make it better. These include helping with documentation as you learn it, helping to support it or contributing to it with money.

Load testing has not been done by many in the community. So it is logical that the road less used will have less documentation. As you learn the load testing you should document it on the wiki.

There has been enormous man hours put into this documentation already. Hundreds of pages worth of documentation and examples are already available to anyone.

A suggestion if you choose to be a part of the FreeSWITCH community. Recognize that some things should help Keep out comments that portray a feeling of entitlement and word your questions and comments with a little gratitude. Then as people voluntarily answer your questions give back to the community in some way.

Mark