[Freeswitch-users] Process_cdr question

Vito Andolini vitolini at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 13:20:55 PDT 2008

Let's say I am programatically initiating two calls and then bridging them
together. If I have the dialplan as

originate sofia/example/300 at foo.com
<blocked::mailto:sofia/example/300 at foo.com>  &bridge(
<blocked::mailto:sofia/example/400 at bar.com> sofia/example/400 at bar.com)

and have the process_cdr set to "true" which is the default.

I'd like to know how both cdr would look like...

Obviously the "b" leg will be logged starting right after "400" have
answered the call... Which is fine....
Now would the "a" leg be logged starting right after its bridged to the "b"
OR right after it picks up the call (even though "b" is being called or
ringing at that moment)

The answer is important, because I am using VOIP for both calls, and the
voip starts charging me soon as "a" picks up the phone, so i am wondering if
I am able to get the same record into my cdr to process it or do I have to
run some sort of magic?

Thanks,

Vito A.