[Freeswitch-users] Routing problem

henkoegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Sat Oct 4 07:07:30 PDT 2008

I'm using http://www.voxbone.com for incoming virtual PSTN calls to
voxbone at oegema.com
oegema.com is my (dyndns)domain and
voxbone is the extension in my domain (my FS server)

Based on the callerid number to route incoming PSTN calls, I've been using
following in Asterisk:

exten => voxbone,1,Goto(incoming,s,1)

exten => s,1,NoOP(Time=${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%H)}.${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%M)})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${CALLERID(num)}=32476378xxx]?default,2004,1)  
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${CALLERID(num)}=32486632xxx]?default,2005,1)     
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${CALLERID(num)}=0476378xxx]?default,2000,1)      
exten => s,n,Goto(default,1000,1)

So far so good.


Now I want to do the same in FS.

If I don't have an extension "voxbone" and only use the following two

<extension name="Henk GSM">
    <condition field="caller_id_number" expression="32476378xxx">
         <action application="bridge"
<extension name="Tobie GSM">
   <condition field="caller_id_number" expression="^32486632xxx$">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/2005%$${domain}"/>

then calls from 32476378xxx and from 32486632xxx are bridged correctly.
All other PSTN numbers are not routed anywhere. Which is correct.(because
"voxbone" don't exist)

However, when I add extension "voxbone"

<extension name="voxbone">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^voxbone$">
      	<action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/2000%$${domain}"/>
      	<action application="hangup"/>

then ALL calls are routed to 2000.(voxbone at oegema.com exist) 
So the extensions <extension name="Henk GSM"> and <extension name="Tobie
are ignored.  

It is however not possible to put multiple condition fields for
"caller_id_number" inside the "voxbone" extension 
<condition field="caller_id_number" expression="32476378xxx"> and
<condition field="caller_id_number" expression="^32486632xxx$">
(like in Asterisk [incoming] exten =>s, )

See also discussion thread:  http://www.nabble.com/GotoIf-td19793170.html

So I can't route my calls based on caller-id anymore.

So I'm still faced with the problem how to a route calls based on caller-id, 
and if the called-id doesn't match, the calls should be routed to extension

My apologies if the story is too long, but I didn't find another wy to


View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Routing-problem-tp19812334p19812334.html
Sent from the Freeswitch-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the FreeSWITCH-users mailing list