[Freeswitch-users] Shortest path to recording MP3
christian at jensenbox.com
Fri Oct 3 00:21:50 PDT 2008
I have a DID and it is working with FS. What I would like is for some sort
of recipe to:
1. Get the phone to pick up
2. Play a file
3. Record until a key is pressed
4. Playback the recorded file
5. Re-Record if they hit any key
6. If they hang up any time during step 3 or after, I want the file to be
stored as an MP3
7. Once the file is converted, hit a URL indicating a new file is
available for pulling down.
I can figure most of this out probably, but am feeling a bit lazy - just
bullet points on the most direct route would be good.
This is a proof of concept project.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users