[Freeswitch-users] Load test - performance not even matching Asterisk

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Thu Oct 2 12:00:33 PDT 2008

I have made some further studies of the performance, and after I have
removed and old PC running 10 Mb/s on the Ethernet, the performance has
been drastically improved. So I tentatively think that there has been a
bottleneck somehow in the combination of Ethernet switch and slow
Ethernet cards.
I'll test further and report back. At this stage, Anthony, I need more
testing before you look at my system. If any others have had similar
experiences, please report back. /Jon