[Freeswitch-users] Javascript: record ringing of session

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:13:36 PST 2008

The originate method does not return until either early media or answer has
been received.
in other words the very instant it returns is the soonest there is even any
media to record.

you can execute record_session app on the A leg before you call and that's
the best you can do.

session.execute("record_session");
session.execute("bridge", LIST_OF_DESTINATIONS);

if you are not doing much else in your script it may be better to set the
dest as a variable then
exit your script and execute bridge from the regular dialplan to avoid extra
JS overhead during the call.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/