[Freeswitch-users] Javascript: record ringing of session

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 06:03:37 PST 2008

Hi Michael,

Sorry to nag you again.
I'm getting close to my deadline and I would like to give our customer
some feedback on this issue.

Would you be so kind to explain what the issue is with recording rings
when doing 'new Session(originate_url)'?

As far as I've been able to work out, this statement will only return after
a) the (or some) timeout has expired or
b) the user has picked up

Only in case b) we've got a originated session, that can be used to
record. However, since the user has already answered, the rings are not
recorded.

Is that right?

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK