[Freeswitch-users] Video broken with SRTP

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Thu Nov 20 01:35:11 PST 2008

Hello,

I have tested video with FreeSWITCH and found out that video with SRTP
is broken. Without SRTP the video works fine.

I have attached a capture of the SIP SDP negotiation.

I am pretty new to FreeSWITCH so I don't know where exacly the problem is.

It looks like FreeSWITCH does not understand

m=video 2166 RTP/SAVP 125 126

and trims the additional parameters for it. You can see this in the last
line of the log.

Can somebody please check it?

Thank You, Artem Makhutov