[Freeswitch-users] How to make FS to use ODBC instead of SQLITE?

gary gang.chen at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 13 07:21:06 PST 2008

Thanks. I will use one DB.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Jerris
  To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] How to make FS to use ODBC instead of SQLITE?

  I don't agree with that statement on the wiki.

  On Nov 13, 2008, at 8:12 AM, gary wrote:

    Thanks.
    In the instruction, it state that "A separate database should be used for each, including each type of SIP (external, internal and nat are typical examples). Therefore, the odbc.ini in /etc, should include an entry for each database used".  Why is that? Can I use one database for all?

    Gary