[Freeswitch-users] Recomended VOIP Providers?

Jim Flowers jflowers at ezo.net
Wed Nov 12 13:34:50 PST 2008

I wound up using VoicePulse outbound and CallWithUs inbound for testing.
VoicePulse offers a free 4 channel test account with $2.00 of outbound
minutes, however, until a call is actually completed there is no charge so you
can test out your connection, multiple channels, moh and ivr for free.

CallWithUs charges $11 setup plus $11/mo for a DID that includes 2000/3000
inbound minutes in my area.  That was the least cost I could find for someone
who would furnish a DID in my area.

--
Jim Flowers <jflowers at ezo.net>